This section is intended for working with traffic fines of clients.
At the top of the table there are general control buttons:
- All fines - the button applies only to automatic loading of fines, the procedure is described below.
- Search search for a specific fine in the list using individual details.
- New fine adding information about the fine manually.
- Export to Excel uploading a list of fines into a tabular format.
This is done using the New fine button. When you click the button, a dialog box for adding a fine appears, where you can enter the necessary details in the appropriate fields. The record is then used to control payment and reimbursement of the fine by the client.
Description of table graph
If there is no monitoring of fines, not all fields described below will be presented.
- Traffic police resolution № – the main identifier of the fine;
- Car – car code in the program; for fines received automatically, linking to the vehicle also occurs automatically;
- Editor – this column contains control buttons:
- Payment of a fine - payment of the fine to the budget from the company cashbox;
- Receipt of funds from the client to pay the fine - reimbursement of the fine by the client to the company cashbox;
- Edit - change information about the fine;
- Download - download the traffic police resolution;
- Sending a notification to a client about a fine - if a violating client is already linked to a fine received, you can send him a notification about a fine “in one click”; by default, the notification is sent by email; if other communication channels are connected (WhatsApp), then you can select the sending method .
- Date of the violation;
- The expiration date of the payment discount is highlighted in red on the last day;
- Traffic rules article that is violated;
- Last name, first name of the client – the offender;
- Booking - booking number during which the violation occurred;
- Amount of fine;
- Revoked – information appears if the fine is disputed in the traffic police and the defendant is replaced from the owner of the car to the actual violator;
- To be paid – the amount of debt for the fine;
- Description - optional additional information about the fine;
- By database – information about the payment in the traffic police database;
- Payment – information about the payment according to the company’s data, the value is entered manually after the fine is paid with the company’s funds;
- Reimbursement – the status of work on reimbursement of expenses for paying a fine, is entered manually depending on the state of affairs regarding reimbursement, please note that the “reimbursed” status is not set after payment to the budget, but only after receipt of money from client.